All npj Precision Oncology Community content can be voted on by you. You’ll see a vote count below post and video titles that shows you how many people have ‘upvoted’ a piece of content. To upvote, you use the Vote Up button just below that count.
Users can also vote on answers submitted to questions. You’ll see a vote count at the top of a submitted answer and a Vote Up button alongside.
But what does upvoting do?
- It shows you like a piece of content.
- It gets you noticed by the content creator. They receive an email when someone votes for their content
- For answers, it helps users know which are likely to be most useful
Why you should use voting
- You can use it to thank Contributors for creating content. It’s a simple way to show you’ve read a post or question answer or watched a video, and that you like it.
- It highlights content you think is particularly interesting or helpful, making it more likely to be seen by community participants.
- It encourages more of the same!
If you are a Contributor to the npj Precision Oncology Community, why not create posts designed to be voted on? Ask readers to vote if they agree with an argument you’ve made or to approve an idea.